Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Change in plan with no options cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

I am having trouble with the cruise line. The ship was good, the crew was great. The flight was terrible (US Airway) provided by cruise line. This is my 3rd cruise with Carnival. The last 2 were really good, this one was not and I will have to really be pressed to take a 4th. The largest problem, I do not want someone selecting where I am going on a cruise. The hurricane was a good reason to change the directions on the cruise ... no problem, but I would like to have options as to where I can go in another direction. Or maybe delay 1 day.
If carnival cannot manage change then it is time to go elsewhere.

Pros: The service aboard was excellent

Cons: Not having a choice when the cruise was redirected

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

I have a problem with all of the Enterainment running around the evening hours (late evening hours). I would like to see some early shows. I do not like to stay up all night.
The ship looked very good. the decor was good, it was clean.
I like to dine in the dining room, more of a selection on what I would call normal american food would have been nice.
Tight but it worked fine. Bed was good.
Good crew, well taken care of.