Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was an awesome time!

Sail Date: June 14, 2007

This was our first cruise and we were totally amazed at the size of the ship. We were on the inspiration and had been told that this was one of the smaller ships. Well, to our surprise as we were getting to the port, the ship was much bigger than we had amagined. the inside of the ship just took our breath away, soo much attention to detail and everyone really freindly. the last day of our cruise we had already decided that we would do the exact same cruise again, and now that we know what cruiseing is all about we could really enjoy ourselves and do a little better in time management. thank you very much, the Thomas Family.

Pros: Really enjoyed the pool side shows.

Cons: The comedy show was cancelled, was really looking forward to it.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I am giving you an excellent grade against my better judgement. I will explain. My wife and I only went to the dinner on sunday night, we were having too much fun to make the other nights. Not knowing where to sit we started asking for directions. My assigned table was 175. We were escorted to 3 different tables by 3 different people before sitting at a table with very nice folks, which was not our original table. We felt very embarrassed from being moved soo much as people were starring at us as we moved from table to table. We almost left the dining room before sitting at the last table. the food was good and the people at that table were very nice.
Was a little upset that the comedy show was cancelled, that was the show we were looking forward to.
The ATV excursion was awesome, i haven't been that dirty in a long time.
Don't Miss: Carlos and Charlies