Great Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was my first time cruising and I had a blast. I enjoyed the activities, the dance shows, the comedians, the night life, and the boat. I came home ready to plan my next cruise vacation.

I enjoyed the captains dinner very nice but all in all the daily meals were great. The Lido deck had the best meals.

Wow there is a wide variety of activity for all ages. I enjoyed how they had the each day mapped out with entertainment. My only problem was there wasn't much more to do on your last night.

I had to remember I was not in NY, were people are either uptight, nasty or just moody. On the cruise you had to speak because people were always talking to you. Everyone was willing to help one another even though they didn't know you from a whole in the wall.

When we were passing the storm and the majority of passengers became sick do the motion in the ocean, the staff on this boat was in full effect to make us feel comfortable, cleaning up and just maintaining the ship.

First cruise I didn't want to see anything from my room and I didn't but the room was very cozy. The decor was great and I was on the main floor.
Wonderful, we had a tour of Cozumel and then went to the beach. Nice blue water, snorkling, fish and great company.

Pros: Activities on the Cruise

Cons: When we hit a passing storms, some of guest were just not toleratable.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!