Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 31, 2007

The ship was great and my room was always clean.The ocean view rooms were very big then expected.Everyone aboard the Inspiration was friendly and I will be taking another cruise this year.

Pros: My waiter Asta was great! She was fast with the food and always had a smile on her face.I loved her.

Cons: We happened to hit a storm my second day aboard.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The comedy was nice for adults.But nothing for Kids.It would be nice to have a friendly charcter on board.
The bathroom could have been more cleaner and fresher.
I loved that thwy had something for everyone.The pizza was the best!
My headwaiter Asta from Lithuania was great.She was fast and always happy.She made my dinnertime wonderful.The should have more waiters like her aboard.
Me and friends went to a Private Beach and It was nice.I got a massage on the beach.