What A Great Time!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I had the best time! We picked the time to go - no spring breakers, kids were still in school. The staff treated us so well - they made a point for knowing our names and always greeted us. The shows were wonderful and the overall experience was great. Whereas I chose to sit back and relax for the majority of the trip, it was a blast to watch the ones that did participate in the 'fun'. The only drawback was that our room was right over the tail end of the ship and I seemed to hear every noise of the engines at night.

I am a seafood lover so I was happy for that choose every night!

Shows were good and being a people watcher - I had fun.

Everyone I encountored went out of their way to be helpful and they were always happy!

I thought that this was a beautiful ship. My favorite evening spot was in the window seats at "Violin's"

A lot larger than the horror stories I heard. Bed was so comfortable!

Pros: The Service

Cons: Stateroom noise

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!