Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

awsome cruise

Sail Date: May 03, 2007

This was mine and my husbands first cruise and all I can say is ti was so AWSOME !!!! We will defintaly be back with our kids , there was so much to do for all ages. I Loved being out by the pool during the day and hanging out at the Disco Club at night . I loved alll the pictures they took of us , they came out great. Winning in the cusino was probaly the highlight of it all .

Pros: ther was not one thing everything was great from the crew to the all the activties

Cons: leaving

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Don't Miss: Pardise BEach