Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time onboard

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

This ship was great for the under 40 crown onboard, except for the amount of children onboard , but thats why it is so cheap.. So therefore expected.. I have now been on 10 cruises and I had more fun in Calica Mexico than I have ever had in any other port (Xcaret).. I am now planning my next cruise just 1 month aftre returning home , and I will be having my honeymoon cruise on the Inspiration, and visiting the same ports that I just did a month ago. So I say have a good time and I hope to see you onboard, I know I will be there on a Carnival ship as long as I am living.....
Josh , Georgia 28yrs old

Pros: Everything

Cons: the amount of kids onboard

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Excellent - Maintenance people always cleaning and painting
Excellent- loved the Filet and Lobster , what about the Shrimp cocktail every night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very comfortable