First civilian cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The staff and crew were professional, courteous and pleasant. The towel animals are a pleasant treat. The food is superb and the dining room staff was pleasantly professional and entertaining. Activities were not really experienced by me but seemed to be done well. An opportunity to visit the working parts of the ship would have been appreciated, since I was stationed on U.S. Navy ships during my enlistment.

I've travelled in 19 foreign countries and experienced their cuisine. This ship matches the best there is for excellent food and dining experience.

Cudos to Svetlana in the Promenade dining area for her happy morning antics. Our waiter, whose name I cannot remember, was the best. Table 132, late seating in the Mardi Gras dining room. The cabin steward was excellent.

Due to the lenght of the tour to Tulum and limited time in port the only review I can offer is one of the tour. It was very good. I just wish I had more time to visit the port on my own time but I'm not complaining.
Don't Miss: Uncertain.

Pros: Being at sea, visiting Mexico

Cons: Announcements during the movie

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!