A great experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I enjoyed the cruise, the staff were very friendly and willing to help or to even keep you informed of the daily activities. My overall experience was like being in a city that was based/housed on the ocean.

Concider later and longer visits, it was too hot during the daytime and the lines to return to the ship were outragously long. I must say I enjoyed the city.
I would have loved to see the city during the night again it was too hot and I just wanted to get back to the ship.

Pros: I enjoyed the whole cruise

Cons: No complaints

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!