Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great experience

Sail Date: October 09, 2006

I enjoyed the cruise, the staff were very friendly and willing to help or to even keep you informed of the daily activities. My overall experience was like being in a city that was based/housed on the ocean.

Pros: I enjoyed the whole cruise

Cons: No complaints

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Concider later and longer visits, it was too hot during the daytime and the lines to return to the ship were outragously long. I must say I enjoyed the city.
I would have loved to see the city during the night again it was too hot and I just wanted to get back to the ship.