Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An excellent time for a beginner

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

This was omy family's first cruise. We had been told by nearly everyone who had been on previous cruises that we would love it. I was sceptical, but that is my nature. I loved it. I relaxed for the first time in years. There were plenty of entrtainment options. Plenty of food options. the staff was super friendly and our steward, Jose, was a magician. the only truly negative experience was the last morning at breakfast. We were seated with a family straight out of a horror movie, spewing racist bile. If that had happened on the first day, I would have asked to be left off of the ship. We enjoyed the various actvities. the kids enjoyed the shows and the comics. We will be glad to go back again.

Pros: Overall attitude

Cons: Not much

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Had a great time. Ryan and T.J. were excellent hosts.
Sit down dinners were excellent. Buffet had great options. Loved the pizza stand. Loved the grilled sandwhiches.
The beds were far better than I had expected.
Calica, Mexico
We were just tired, so we wandered around a bit.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We had little time here so we just walked around town.