An excellent time for a beginner

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was omy family's first cruise. We had been told by nearly everyone who had been on previous cruises that we would love it. I was sceptical, but that is my nature. I loved it. I relaxed for the first time in years. There were plenty of entrtainment options. Plenty of food options. the staff was super friendly and our steward, Jose, was a magician. the only truly negative experience was the last morning at breakfast. We were seated with a family straight out of a horror movie, spewing racist bile. If that had happened on the first day, I would have asked to be left off of the ship. We enjoyed the various actvities. the kids enjoyed the shows and the comics. We will be glad to go back again.

Sit down dinners were excellent. Buffet had great options. Loved the pizza stand. Loved the grilled sandwhiches.

Had a great time. Ryan and T.J. were excellent hosts.

The beds were far better than I had expected.
We were just tired, so we wandered around a bit.
We had little time here so we just walked around town.

Pros: Overall attitude

Cons: Not much

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!