One of the Best Cruises Yet!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Being a little older ship, you wouldn't have known it at all. It was very well maintained. The staff was all very personable and professional, which I find a wonderful quality! The food on all levals was great, no matter where we ate. Room service one evening was the fastest I've ever seen. The excursions were fantastic, and well planned.

We will be booking another cruise with you!

We weren't given the dining time that we requested, but we were happy with the table that we sat at and the people we dined with.

Great entertainment. The shows were very professional and entertaining.

The Staff throughout the ship was fantastic!

The size was great to learn and get around on. The decor was up to date, and very clean.

The size was what we expected, and was always very clean, except, the shower could eith use some bleach where the grout was aging or molding, or regrouted. Our room Steward was the best I've had. We loved the new bedding!!!
We did the "Stingray City and Island Tour". The Turtle Farm was great, and we really loved "Stingray City". It was good to see "Hell" but wouldn't care to do it again.
Don't Miss: "Stingray City"
We did the "Myan Jungle Explorer" and loved it! We snokeled in the caverns, experienced a Mayan Ceramony. Did 3 ziplines through the jungle, a bike ride through their crop fields to see how the Mayan's grew some of their food, and had a real Mayan cooked lunch. The only thing that I think we chould have done differently, is we did all of the water sports early in the morning when it was cool, and did all of the harder activities during the heat of the day. I would suggest swimming at the end to cool off after all the other activities.
Don't Miss: I understand from other guests that everything they did was fun.

Pros: We liked everything, from the ease of booking, to boarding, the entertainment on boards, and the excursions that we took were fantastic!

Cons: Trying to pre book our excursions (which I do recomment) took some time to do through the Cruise Lines site)

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!