The best of my 10 cruises.

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2006
Easy embarkation. Loved the valet service for the car. Room very clean and wonderful fresh duvets, sheets and pillows. Dining room has upbeat colors and presentation. Remembered "George the Greek' from 3 years ago........he is still funny.
Shows were outstanding!! You just can't beat the price for the experience on Carnival. Debarking just as easy being taken with luggage right to our car which was waiting at the elevator for us.
So sorry it is a memory now........would like to be cruising right now. Are already booked for a Europe cruise next March. We believe in Carnival!!!!!!

I was always happy but am not a picky person.

We just had fun participating
in or watching and enjoying all the activities.

Crew went way out of their way to help me with two problems I had. None were caused by the crew or the ship.

All in the good to exceptional range

We just needed a few more washclothes but we never stayed around long enough or bothered to call our steward.
It was fun shopping in Playa del Carmen. Otherwise not much else to do. Partner was ill that day so I went alone to the Market.
Don't Miss: buying silver
Not much to do there.........shop or snorkle. Don't know why Carnival goes there so often.

Pros: The aura of excitement of the ship