Weekend Booze cruise!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Imagination

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: January 09, 2020

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: V42

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Overall this was a super fun trip! We were apart of the Country Booze Cruise via Carnival and it was awesome having the country vibe on board. I was happy to report the hot tubs were actually warm though one of them on the serenity deck was not working which was a bummer!

Embarkation

We had priority and it was very fast!

Ship experiences

The best food on the entire ship is The Blue Iguana Cantina. Tacos, huevos rancheros, burritos all were exceptional! Guys burgers were a close second. I wasn't impressed with brunch and dinner was a standard "ok" nothing bad but not amazing! They need to switch it up more!

No kids on trip.

Service was not as exceptional as it normally is on Carnival. I feel like our waiters were slow to pay proper attention to us and when asking the room steward for extra things here and there, I felt like a bother.

For a suite, this cabin was small. It did not have a big mirror or the vanity. It was a smaller circle mirror. The balcony was very small and obstructed view. Overall it was fine.

Ports of call

Ensenada, Mexico

Disembarkation

Took a while to disembark. Very long line. We carried our own luggage out but all in all it was not that bad.