Nice Birthday Getaway

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Imagination

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 30, 2019

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: M224

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I took this trip with my siblings, niece and nephews for my and my brothers birthday and overall it was a Good experience being my first cruise I enjoyed myself even though the weather wasn't Summer like.

Embarkation

My embarkation went quite well considering the delay getting on because my mom didn't have the correct documents to sail.

Ship experiences

My favorite was the Lido Deck Buffet, Guy's Burgers and the Pastrami at the deli. There dining room food wasn't Good in my opinion.

The weather didn't permit us to enjoy the pool so we spent some time in the casino

Enjoyed the club and the shows hosted by Benjamin he was funny 😁

They loved it!!!!

Everyone was very pleasant EXCEPT THE SPA PERSONAL THEY WERE RUDE AND SNOBBY... WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE$50 CREDIT I RECEIVED BUT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO SPEND MY MONEY WITH PEOPLE WHO WERE RUDE AND HAD ATTITUDE.

The cabin was NiCE, CLEAN AND ROOMY...AGUS was the best Stateroom Steward ever...Very attentive, pleasant and he had no problem getting us what we needed...He definitely got a 10+

Ship tip

Don't go to the SPA!!!!

Ports of call

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California

Ensenada, Mexico

No excursion but we did get off the ship for 2 hours.

Disembarkation