Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL!!!!

Sail Date: November 10, 2016

Reviewed: 22 days ago

My wife and I enjoyed our experience so much last year we told our very good friends and family. 1 of our friends birthday was on 11-12-16 so he wanted to see if all the hype was real and we booked a cruise for 11-10 on the Carnival Imagination. Let me tell you, today is Wednesday 11-16 and I am still getting emails from him that I lied about how great this cruise is. HE SAID IT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE HE HAS EVER HAD IN HIS LIFE AND CAN'T WAIT TO CRUISE AGAIN. He has blown up social media about his experience and we are already setting plans for another cruise next year with many more friends planning to come. Thanks Ed Sai for taking care of everything for me and my friends

Alway, Always clean. Nothing else to add

Come with an attitude to have fun. Leave the rest of the world behind. With Carnival's staff and service they will take care of the rest.