Short & Relaxing

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M97

I enjoyed this cruise. It was exacting what I was looking for - Short and relaxing.

It was also easy. We were picked up and shuttled from and to the airport as promised. the lady who made our reservations was wonderful. The Carnival staff everywhere was very friendly and hard working. The choices of activities were good. The food was also good and I like the variety offered.

My recommendations would be:

1)The Carnival podium at the airport  should be more visible. It was hidden behind a pole.

2) Provide an adult only section of staterooms. We had neighbors who treated the area like a frat house. It would have been nice to have an area like to Serenity Pool.

3) Wash the windows. the window in our room was dirty from the start. i wish the window had been cleaned before we got on board.

Again, I would praise the staff. Everyone was friendly, polite and  hard working. I never saw anyone just standing around or avoiding the guests. Hospitality is a difficult industry and I appreciated their efforts and professionalism.

The ship was clean, but it is a bit dated

I had wanted a balcony, but they were sold out. You could also hear through the walls pretty easily. i also mentioned the dirty window. I know it is going to have water spot once we leave port, but I wish it had been clean when we boarded