Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Short & Relaxing

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I enjoyed this cruise. It was exacting what I was looking for - Short and relaxing.

It was also easy. We were picked up and shuttled from and to the airport as promised. the lady who made our reservations was wonderful. The Carnival staff everywhere was very friendly and hard working. The choices of activities were good. The food was also good and I like the variety offered.

My recommendations would be:

1)The Carnival podium at the airport  should be more visible. It was hidden behind a pole.

2) Provide an adult only section of staterooms. We had neighbors who treated the area like a frat house. It would have been nice to have an area like to Serenity Pool.

3) Wash the windows. the window in our room was dirty from the start. i wish the window had been cleaned before we got on board.

Again, I would praise the staff. Everyone was friendly, polite and  hard working. I never saw anyone just standing around or avoiding the guests. Hospitality is a difficult industry and I appreciated their efforts and professionalism.

I had wanted a balcony, but they were sold out. You could also hear through the walls pretty easily. i also mentioned the dirty window. I know it is going to have water spot once we leave port, but I wish it had been clean when we boarded
Embarkation was great - very easy and fast. disembarkation was a bit confusing- we had an early flight and i felt we went to one room, only to get in line to leave. The instructions could have been communicated better and earlier
The ship was clean, but it is a bit dated