Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Weekend trip

Sail Date: October 06, 2016

Reviewed: 15 days ago

If I would improve anything, I would move the adults only hot tub away from the deck buffet dining area. I was surprised how rowdy the adults were haha. That was the best area on the ship to sit down and eat, but had to listen to the party down below. I would move that area to the front of the ship that does not get used often, and make that another quiet eating or sitting area. The front of the ship didn't seem to get utilized much.

We always enjoy the interior rooms, when we close the door, in the middle of the day, its always lights out!!!!!! Will continue to use the interior rooms on the short cruises.
Wine tour was awesome, awesome tour guide!!!
Fun shows, enjoyed them.
Comedy show after dark was so funny!!!!!
Excellent dining room staff!!!!!