Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 18 days ago

I would recommend this cruise to families with children but definitely not to older adults. The low cost made it available to many who would otherwise not be able to afford a cruise.

My roommate wanted to travel cheap so we chose an inside cabin. I will never cruise without a window again! The room was clean and well maintained.
Embarkation was a nightmare! There should be separate areas for those who have and who have not completed the on-line registration. We had to stand in line over an hour to reach the front of the line which then took only a couple of minutes. Groups of other guests took 20 minutes to fill out the information that we had taken care of at home. By the time we got on board, we were exhausted and frustrated. Rea;;y got the trip off to a very bad start. Disembarkation was efficient and quick.
Enjoyed bands on the 10th deck
Children's Programs n/a
None of the entertainment was of any interest to us.
Friendly staff
No complaints but nothing to rave about

I wouldn't recommend Carnival for Senior Citizens