Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Great short cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 17 days ago

I enjoyed the cruise immensely!  Just the right amount of time for busy schedules.  I would request though that people with air flights be allowed to get off the ship with those bringing on their own luggage since sooo many bring their own luggage on.  I almost missed my flight with the traffic in L.A., not being allowed to disembark until after those driving their own cars.

Other than that the cruise was wonderful, the food was wonderful and the crew was so very nice all the time.

Great cabin, lots of storage and nice and helpful stewards.