Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Wish I had a bigger room

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 20 days ago

This was a great cruise. The staff were very nice and attentive. When we first got to the cruise ship our bathroom stunned. We let the house keeping staff know they quickly try to solve the problem. It was an on going issue. The house keeping staff kept on top of it. My other issue is Dining. I have a very bad shellfish allergy, I can get s reaction from the smell. We were giving a table that seats about twelve. It was just my day majority of the table had ordered shrimp. I did inform the waiter of my allergic reaction but I had to change tables immediately. I went to the hostess who worked so quickly in getting me a private table. I was so thankful. Over all it was a great cruise. Only thing I did not like was the room. The room should only be for two people not four. If you wanted to see the window you had to go over a bed. Next time I know to get a junior suite of suite for this cruise. Will be back.

It is too small for three people. Thst

If you are traveling with more than two people look into a bigger state room a balcony, Jr. suite, or a suite.

1 Comment