Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

First time cruise

Sail Date: September 22, 2016

This is our first time doing a cruise so we chose a short cruise.  I think this is more for younger, party going crowd because of the destination. I commend the impecable service that the crew has shown, they are very friendly and helpful. The sit down food is very good.  My son loved  the carnival camp.  The shows and entertainment was very good too.

The ship does need some upgrade on the decor.  The pool was too crowded so I did not even get to use the pool.  I am saying this is more of a partying drinking crowd.  If you're planning to have a quiet family oriented ship, I don't think this is the one for you.

It was confusing
The tour guide was great though
Very hospitable