First time cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E67

This is our first time doing a cruise so we chose a short cruise.  I think this is more for younger, party going crowd because of the destination. I commend the impecable service that the crew has shown, they are very friendly and helpful. The sit down food is very good.  My son loved  the carnival camp.  The shows and entertainment was very good too.

The ship does need some upgrade on the decor.  The pool was too crowded so I did not even get to use the pool.  I am saying this is more of a partying drinking crowd.  If you're planning to have a quiet family oriented ship, I don't think this is the one for you.

Very hospitable