Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

was a fan, now i hated it

Sail Date: September 22, 2016

food, service all went downhill.

this is my fourth cruise with Carnival.  I have to say I was very disappointed.  The first three were all quite good.  In fact, I recommended Carnival to many people.  However, this time was a big disappointment.  The food quality went downhill.  I have to say, most meals I wasn't happy with.  Dining room staffs were quite lost (out of it), they got quite some orders wrong (not just my table, but others too).  Guest service was quite flip flopping.  Some staffs are good, some are horrible.  I was quite pissed off most of my trip.

mom got bitten by something. nice crew members. bad design in the bathroom and bumped my head.

i wasn't happy. i was pissed