Quick cruise that is a lot of fun!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Cabin Number: U179

If driving to the cruise port give yourself a little extra time, as there were detours that made it a little frustrating getting there. We made it without to much trouble, but it was a pain, as the detours didn't show up on my phone. I was so glad I printed out a map of the area before leaving.The line to check-in to the ship was really horrible, but once on the ship it was great. The entertainment was fantastic, as there was something for everyone. The "Anytime dining" was really good too, as the only night we had to wait was formal night, which was only 25 minutes. The crew members were mostly cheerful and helpful. The only negative thing I was say is the food in the buffet was pretty nasty. However, there was pizza and a nice deli open most of the day and evening. I think the pizza was open 24 hours. We usually go on longer cruises, but this one was great fun. We would do it again anytime!

The shows were great. I haven't laughed that much is a long time!!!