Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

I love my 7 day  trip so much better.  We  missed the live music out by the pool.   We found this one quite boring.  We have been on this same cruise in the past.  But this one ( if I was a first time cruiser) I probably would not go again.  But we absolutely love your Seven day Riveria.  We r going to take a 7 day next year.

we have a young man named Viktor. HE WAS AMAZING!

Carnival is a wonderful cruise ship.... Make you trip great by going on the 7 day cruise. You will not be sorry.

1 Comment