Lost luggage and finding a fake boob under my bed

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E212

The favorite part of the cruise was sharing the times with my family!the least favorite part finding a fake boob under my bed and carnival losing my suitcase! And my daughters wedding at the last min bent moved three different rooms and seeing her miserable after us trying to make her happy and the guest relation people saying different things like each of us getting reimbursed for the luggage and contents! Now it's 1000 for both and that doesnt includes he medications and all the clothes makeup and contacts and hair supplies and clothing!

Donkey was the best!

Found fake boob and lice medicated shampoo box

Dirty