Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Lost luggage and finding a fake boob under my bed

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The favorite part of the cruise was sharing the times with my family!the least favorite part finding a fake boob under my bed and carnival losing my suitcase! And my daughters wedding at the last min bent moved three different rooms and seeing her miserable after us trying to make her happy and the guest relation people saying different things like each of us getting reimbursed for the luggage and contents! Now it's 1000 for both and that doesnt includes he medications and all the clothes makeup and contacts and hair supplies and clothing!

Found fake boob and lice medicated shampoo box
Donkey was the best!