Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

First Timers X3

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

This year my 2 boys (13 & 20) and I went on our first cruise, Catalina, Mexico, to see if we are true cruisers!  We bought the Faster to the Fun and it was so well worth the extra!  We loved the room!  The food was pretty good but I don't like fish but found that the burgers were amazing!  All the ice cream was perfect but it would be good if there was stuff to make sundaes!  Water slide was a little small/short but was still really fun!  Pool was cold!  All the Jacuzzi's were always taken & crowded so only got to go in once!  Totally enough lounge chairs for everyone!  Played slots, bingo, watched shows &I loved the music!  It was great but think Me personally needs more activities for all ages on the at sea days!

Great beds!,
Children's Programs Didn't ever see anyone in the kids rooms! Also the arcade was extremely small & limited!