Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

to expensive for my experience for the first time but I made the best of it

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

The food on the ship was so good and always available. The entertainment was good but the lead lady singer was not that good she was a bit flat vocally. The show was sellout together. I liked the comedy so much I went to thre of them of them hillarious! The excursions we highly priced but it's my first cruise so I wanted to explore. We had to be back at 4:30pm so not much time to do many things in port, that sucked. Overall my first time cruise experience was moderate. I would do it again but choose wisely...everything!

Old and my windows were filthy. But I slept well in the bed.
I paid 59.00 dollars for what? My luggage was an hour late I called several times. When was leaving the ship people were sneaking off in the line of people whimsies for disembark early so the line was long as heck!
Was old and looked cheap, pool was closed the first day. The staff were sometimes grumpy or had no clue what was going on. But I loved my house keeper.
Not enough time to enjoy and to expensive. The glass boat was horrid not worth it in my opinion. The lady was dry and I saw fish that I can to the local market and see. I loved the botanical tour the guide was so funny happy and knowledgable. He made the trip worth while.
Did not utilize /no kids on this trip
No people showed up for the and the diva show was good but the lead lady singer can't sing very well ;( the guy was good. Bingo was fun and comedy stole my heart hilarious!
A few of the staff did not speak english. The first day the guy that worked in the casino he was Russian and nasty as hell. I asked him a question his response was "it's over there go look for it". I didn't allow him to ruin my day but my friend almost let him have it.

1 Comment