Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 14, 2016

I thought this was a great vacation for us. The staff are super friendly especially the housekeeper for my cabin (Lmade). Him and his crew does an excellent job keeping our cabin clean. He has such a great personality. The food was excellent. The server at my table are very friendly. I also enjoy the casino and would be more enjoyable if the poker game is live instead of machine. The show is wonderful especially the Epic Rock. I thought the drawback for me was the smell. I believe it came from the sewer and it smell throughout the ship, mainly in the restroom. Also the swimming pool is kind of dirty. The water is a little green. Overall, this is an excellent experience for us.

Would be better if there's iron or hair dryer included in the cabin.
smell (sewer)
We did an excursion to Bufadora and not likely to go again. The place is beautiful but the people (vendor) are so aggressive. We feel threaten by their aggressiveness a few time. They grab, curse at you if you're not buying from them. So aggressive.
Only enjoy Epic Rock.
My cabin housekeeper (Lmade)

Dinner is awesome. Epic Rock is a great show.