Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E26

I thought this was a great vacation for us. The staff are super friendly especially the housekeeper for my cabin (Lmade). Him and his crew does an excellent job keeping our cabin clean. He has such a great personality. The food was excellent. The server at my table are very friendly. I also enjoy the casino and would be more enjoyable if the poker game is live instead of machine. The show is wonderful especially the Epic Rock. I thought the drawback for me was the smell. I believe it came from the sewer and it smell throughout the ship, mainly in the restroom. Also the swimming pool is kind of dirty. The water is a little green. Overall, this is an excellent experience for us.

Only enjoy Epic Rock.

My cabin housekeeper (Lmade)

smell (sewer)

Would be better if there's iron or hair dryer included in the cabin.

Dinner is awesome. Epic Rock is a great show.