?

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E199

well... if you guys. are going to be doing more cruises. to Mexico.. we have to start with the Food... why not include more variety. of Mexican Food. also. to train your staff. to greet or have a better attitude,  tours the Passengers. also have more shows.. and more adults. shows. notify. the passengers of new activities. I am going to try other cruise lines. to see the difference. Thanks.

I would like to have more choices. on T.V. Shows. we were limited. to watch. certain shows. and have the use of the Pool for Deck Groups. I could not had the chance to get inside because was crowed all the time. as far is the Casino was the only place that we enjoy. with my wife... but that was not the goal... I hope to travel with Carnival in the future. but at this point. I did not Enjoy it. to the fullest.... I hope you can Reply. If you consider my suggestions. Thanks..

We could have more Fun.. if you coordinate your activities. better....