Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

A great mix of fun things to do!

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

I wanted to get away for a few nights, just decompress and have some fun.  This cruise was a perfect answer.

The highlights for me: (1) Amazing fellow passengers with great fun attitudes towards strangers, (2) impressive onboard musical shows; I went to two, (3) piano bar on the final evening with a singalong performer (lots of energetic singers!), (4) late night dancing in the nightclub.  Lots of food choices including 24-hour pizza included in the package price.

I was also impressed by how much the cruise could be fun for families with children, singles, bachelorette parties, and older couples.

Perfect for a solo traveler who is only going to sleep in the cabin

There are amazing conversations going on after 2am in the pizza area.