Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

June 2016 Baja cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

This was my 3rd cruise and 2nd time on this itinerary. This cruise was my girlfriends first time.  You made it very a  memorable experience  for us both. The housekeeping staff went above and beyond.  The stakes in the dining room were incredible. Absolutely delicious every bite and cooked exactly how I like all 3 times. I will definitely keep coming back to carnival. Tried time and getting better each time. Keep up the great work. Thank you VERY much, andrei coval.

Great job done by the housekeeping staff went above and beyond to wish me a happy birthday.

1 Comment