Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Review of my first time cruise

Sail Date: May 19, 2016

It was a very nice experience to spend time with my family. The food was very good, the service from all the crews were also very pleasant.

I loved the music band performance (especially drum, bass, and first guitar)Happy

I wish I can enjoy the cruise sometime soon again.

HappyHappyHappy

In general it was good except the bathroom probably need to have something like vent.

Since there are many events in many different places it will be good to inform/announce the events for each day.