Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Thanks for Making my Girlfriends Cruise so perfect

Sail Date: May 05, 2016

My girlfriend and I took her first cruise together.  As our cruise date got closer and closer she got more and more excited.  She packed, unpacked and packed again several times. the weather was perfect so of course she wore about 20% of the clothes she ended up taking. as expected carnival did not let us down. From the moment we boarded the ship the "FUN" began. The food, the drinks, the entertainment, the staff and friends we made aboard the ship will be great memories for ever. this is my 6th Carnival cruise and I will keep coming back.

It was great. Did miss not having the Towel Animals waiting for us when we came "home" at night though