Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

The staff and the service is awesome.But one thing I noticed was that they don't have reserve for handicap persons. Our dinning was at the pride dinning in level 8.my husband is handicapped and can not stand for too long.the line was so long.when I talked to the service lady  on the line if she can check us in and said no.that he can sit somewhere, that when am checked in then I can go get him.So I think that should change.and reserve made for handicapped people.

Cabin was OK.my biggest problem was the towels.they needs to be changed.they looks so old.
Most of the servers are so good.but there is this particular one.he is so nice and professional.I can't spell his name.but I know he is from Thailand and his name started with an A.shout out to him and all the pride dinning room server in level 8.
The buffet needs some upgrade.no Chinese food.no soul food.and the taste too needs upgrade.serving a particular kind of food all the time.