It was a decent cruise but I'll stick with Royal Caribbean

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Imagination

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 28, 2016

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Cabin Number: R11

Review Summary

It was a decent cruise for the amount of money. You double charged me and I had to contact my bank to fix the issue.  The food at dining room was good but the buffet food was bland and extremely limited on what you could get after dancing all night.  The bedding smelled slightly like throw up and e en on motion sickness medication the boat would rock so much it still made me slightly nauseas. The hot tubs in the 21 and up section was mildly warm and both groups in both hot tubs kept asking the crew to turn up the heat slightly so we could stay in them without being cold. That never happened.  The service at dining was not really service at all,  my server got my order wrong 3 times and our food always came out after people that ordered after us.  I'm a bartender so I get when your busy the food takes a bit or if you have multiple tables but when I'm watching talk to Co workers and I have to ask you to check on my food after the family behind us who ordered after us has already received their food I tend to get annoyed. I understand this a a cheap cruise but next time I'll spend the extra hundred for better service,  food and entertainment. The nice positive was the bartenders were friendly,  the club was fun and the comedy club was funny.  I'd rate this a 2/5 cruise experience.

Ship Experiences

Other than the bedding smelling the cabin was great.

Don't dine late. Take food to your cabin because the late food is ok at best.

Ports Of Call