Fun filled, relaxing vacation!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M210

Our cruise was very nice.  Everything went as planned for our group of 8 people.  My wife and I enjoyed seeing our kids and their friends take advantage of all the activities while on our vacation.  One of the nicest things we enjoyed was knowing that our kids were having fun and being entertained while we enjoyed our time together.  It was like having a vacation on a vacation.  If you have kids you will know what I mean.  The ship's staff was very pleasant, the rooms were always clean, and the food was great.  The ride was very pleasant and no one got sea sick.  My wife and I took advantage of seeing the shows which were fabulous, the comedy was great, and we enjoyed getting our photos taken.  Our excursions to Catalina island was very enjoyable.  Getting over to the island was easy and hassle free, while on the island the weather was perfect!  Not to hot and not to cold so we were glad we had great weather.  The island is very beautiful and lots of things to see and do.  Ensenada was fun as well, we enjoyed the culture of the native people and did some shopping while we were there.  The cruise was just the right amount of time for our group and we were all relaxed at the end of our trip.  I will definitely do it again.  The only thing that I will say you need to be careful of on this trip is paying attention to how much you swipe your card.  Things can add up quickly so it is a good idea to keep track with guest services.  We had a few questions concerning our final bill but it was explained in full detail.  We appreciated them showing us a detailed run down of our expenses.  We definitely got our money's worth out of this trip! Happy

Very clean, room size was nice, view was nice. We liked the uniqueness of the cleaning crew, every time they cleaned a new shaped towel greeted us! Fun!

When you eat in the dining area you have to try the chocolate lava cake, not sure that is what they call it but it is to die for! Had it every night!