great starter cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: U142

I always wanted to know if a cruise would be my thing and after this one it def opened my mind to wanting to go on other cruises that last a bit longer. These short Mexico cruises I don't feel really are for family but more for Adults and partying. The food was good but it always seemed like the main Buffet was closed or areas of the buffet was closed. The staff was nice but not many of them really had any personality. A lot of the bartenders seemed to wear frowns and not want to engage in any conversations which made some of our trips to the bar seem cold. I feel like we would of had a little bit better of a time if it was warmer since it was all overcast and cool there was no laying out and enjoying the scenery. The rooms were great and the housekeeping staff was on it when it came to making the bed and turning it down at night.