Great for 1st timers

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U112

Background/Context of Cruisers:

I'm a local and travelled with two others. One was a first-timer and the other hasn't been on a cruise since her childhood. We're all in our mid-late 20s and big time loungers.

Review:

Overall, the cruise was fantastic for my friends and me. We've really enjoyed the ease of everything from dining to the staff. I personally think this is a good cruise for first-timers.

"Clean" fun is rare on this ship. You'll always encounter someone who's smoking or has had a little too much to drink.

Besides the big shows, everything else was pretty mediocre or poor. Hosts were not very active/energetic.

Too much indoor smoking...

Clean, large enough for 3 people. Can easily fit 5+

Learn deck plans before sailing! Not sure if it was because I booked directly with Carnival, but I was called for a "cheap" upgrade.