Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Will be cruising with carnival again!

Sail Date: January 30, 2016

I had a wonderful experience for my first cruise and I can't wait to cruise with Carnival again! My expectations were not only met, but they were exceeded! The staff was very friendly & there were lots of onboard activities to keep us entertained while at sea. I went to the comedy shows, the diva show, the deck party on the first night, the nightclub, trivia and karaoke. I loved the food and the service in the pride dining room. The room was kept clean as well as the rest of the ship. We didn't get to dock in Catalina because of the weather but Mexico was great. I went to see the blowhole, drank tequila, ate tacos, shopped, and went horseback riding on the beach!

Cruise Photos