Will be cruising with carnival again!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E45

I had a wonderful experience for my first cruise and I can't wait to cruise with Carnival again! My expectations were not only met, but they were exceeded! The staff was very friendly & there were lots of onboard activities to keep us entertained while at sea. I went to the comedy shows, the diva show, the deck party on the first night, the nightclub, trivia and karaoke. I loved the food and the service in the pride dining room. The room was kept clean as well as the rest of the ship. We didn't get to dock in Catalina because of the weather but Mexico was great. I went to see the blowhole, drank tequila, ate tacos, shopped, and went horseback riding on the beach!