3 night baja cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E80

I have to say the only thing that I enjoyed about the cruise was that we picked the perfect room.  Our location was wonderful (based on our budget).  It was really my first cruise and first get away for my cousin and I without the kids and hubby's for our 40th birthday.  But I was disappointed with how I was treated through customs check on our way in.  we went out of our way to read all the rules before arriving and still had things thrown out by customs because the medical information was not clear.  I am diabetic and didn't know I needed a doctors note to prove it.  They threw out the diabetic liquid I brought, which cased me to not be able to really enjoy the time on our cruise as I was busy being concerned with the sugar intake.

our cabin guy was great!

make sure you dig deap into the rules.