My 60th Birthday Celebration

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U70

Wow! We had a spectacular time, more than I had personally bargained for. This was the first cruise for my young adult sons and I, and my sister joined us.  We had a really, really relaxing and enjoyable time.  All the members of staff were so pleasant and welcoming, the food, entertainment, etc. was good and we had plenty to keep us occupied.  My MOST favorite was Baby Bear getting lost and the Epic Rock concert.  The cast and crew were spectacular.  Everyone took their work seriously and made sure our trip was worth every penny.  We are already discussing doing another one.  Thank you!!!!

Clean and relaxing. We had enough towels and our ship-assistant was great. He made sure our cabin was really well-equipped.