Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

BED BUGS!!!!!!

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

The cruise was fine except on the first morning that we woke up my room mate had eleven bites on her arm!  We told Guest Services and they sent up people to spray and vacuum.  I  came home with bites on my butt!  What a nightmare.  The biggest issue is to not bring them home to one's own house.  I have spent a lot of time putting everything out in the sun in black plastic bags and washing in hot water.  I suppose that this can happen anywhere but I was not happy that Carnival kept playing the "We didn't find any evidence" card.

\\

Our steward was nice and very concerned about the bed bug issue, It wasn't his fault.