Where's the Heat?

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

2 Night Quick Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E121

While I was prepared for the Carnival Imagination to be a little old and worn, I was not prepared to freeze my buns off. It's December and I'm on a ship that has no heat. The entire ship with the exception of the spa was frigid. My cabin steward informed me that I only had two choices, air conditioner or no air conditioner. Again, it's  December! It wasn't long before I had a runny nose. If I planned to be in the cabin for more than 30 minutes,  I would put on my fleece pajamas and get beneath the covers to stay warm. It was a cheap cruise, so I  guess I  got what I paid for...

As movie selections on the TV was limited, it would have been fun to see a movie in one of the theaters or dining rooms.

The show, the Epics of Rock, was the highlight of the cruise. The cast of eight performers was very talented.

Anak, our cabin steward was friendly and helpful. She kept our cabin shipshape.

Too cold and bathroom too small.