Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: December 03, 2015

Since this was my first cruise I was expecting a little more than what I received. Carnival cruise should not be the first cruise line you experience. The room was ok, the food, was ok, the deserts needed help and some of the servers had a bad attitude. We dressed up for elegant dining (not at all what I expected) and we never met the captain, so changed clothes and shopped which was fun. The city and shopping tour was ok, however if Carnival is connected with a touring company they should at least have shopping at other places besides downtown Ensenada (that was disappointing). Overall is was good, looking forward to another cruise, but not with Carnival.

Do not try the city and shopping tour.

1 Comment