Good but could be better

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: U7

We were able to embark onto the Imagination without problems and went to lunch while waiting for our cabin. The cabin was wonderful. All in all the ship was good, but we kept getting some bad smells on the 6th deck. We were disappointed in the activities. Although there were activities, they were not a fulfilling as has been in past Carnival cruises.

Catalina Island was nice to see, we rented bikes and biked around the town of Avalon. That was a perfect way to see the town with exercise. At 60, i have to say I did pretty good on the bike, yeah.

Ensenada was really nice as we went to the Blow hole, which I recommend doing. The only issue I had was the jewelery store ripped me off by selling me what was supposed to be .925 siilver ring and it wasn't. Since I put it on my credit card, my credit company is going to refund me the money. Make sure you don't use Lili's downtown for they were not honest about the silver content of the ring. It turned my finger green by the next day.

All in all we had a wonderful time.

If you like to do Kareoke, and you don't find the song you want to sing, ask the person running it if it is in the system, chances are it is.