Carnival Imagination to Mexico

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

2 Night Quick Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E79

This was a very special trip for me as I wanted to spend dedicated time with my 5 year old grand-daughter.  A Gramma and Me experience had very little expectations as it was intended to create memories and I was open to the experience.   I was not disappointed with the outcome for us at all, the highlight was in the hand of the steward who created these animal towels in abundance - the right fit for a 5 year old.

The concern that I would have for anyone like me is that there were moment on this trip where the bachelor parties and bachelorette parties got a little out of hand and the language that was being used in the presence of the 5 year old totally unacceptable.  In that was I was terribly disappointed with the need to carefully watch out for intoxicated young adults who should have known better.

The Camp Ocean was wonderful for both of us.  The staff there is truly dedicated and talented.

Never travelled on a ship before, it was really good but surely not a J.W. Marriott or Hyatt Regency

Get ready to eat . . . there is a real attention to detail and enough different types of cuisine to make every mouth water, even the children.