My kids loved it !!!!!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015
Cabin Number: M52

We had an awesome time and my kids really enjoyed it.

Pros:

So many activities for everyone to enjoy. Supervised activities for the little ones is a huge plus.

Service is great. They really try to make it special and fun.

Cons:

I had an ocean view and I could barely see out of it because the window was so dirty

My kid was able to charge $100 at the arcade. Never in my mind did I think she would be able to do that. I gave her access to charge but I thought ok maybe a soda or something but I was not aware that there was an arcade and the games would cost about $30.

Dirty window not ok when you pay for ocean view and you can't see out of it