Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A needs improvement cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

This was my second time on Carnival's Imagination and I expected an improvement from the first time. Me along with many other adults did not like not having an adult only pool area. Children took over the pool area and we had NO time to get in so we had to rely on times to get off the ship and to go to the beaches. Carnival Needs to include areas just for adults. Other than that the ship itself was very nice

Pros: I liked the rooms and the availability of food.

Cons: Being an adult and having to compete with kids for pool time

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Again the Carnival Cruise Line need to have areas just for kids\, one just for families and one for adults only!!
The entertainment was fabulous especially the comedians
The days aboard was fine. I did not like so many bar staff coming and interrupting my relaxation time with so many offers to sell drinks.
The bed in my room sheets were not changed during the whole cruise and towels were not replaced daily.
My dining time in the Spirit dining area was 8:15 and the food was cold when we finally got it at 9:45. One night we were served lobster and shrimp and my lobster was spoiled and made me sick later. I just expected more and better this time out cruising.
I thought there would be an upgraded improvement of areas dedicated for adults only. The ship was clean and easy to access. The dcor was very nice.