Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Very disappointed

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

I am a travel agent and have been on Carnival cruises before. I went to the service desk to ask if there were any travel agent upgrades or amenities available and was told no, I should have chose to sail on Royal Caribbean cruise lines.  I was shocked!!  I requested the early dining when I booked but we were put in anytime dining.  The food was not up to your usual standards. Most of the time it was cold. We had to ask numerous times for refills on beverages.  I had requested a room closer to the middle of the ship and was given one all the way to the back of the ship. Many of the other guests also noticed the changes that had been made also.  This was not a pleasant cruise and in the future I will probably chose Royal Caribbean.

was not where I wanted to be on the ship but the staff was great.