Wonderful staff, professional and very welcoming.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: U63
I have only been on one other Carnival Cruise on the East Coast. The things I liked were the food, the crew, our cabin and some of the entertainment. Compared to other cruise lines, however, the entertainment was kack8ng. 8t is more of a party ship for people under 40. We tried to relax by the pool but they just played loud music the,whole time we were there. The interior of the ship is nit,as elegant as some other cruise lines. I took my sister as she had never cruised before and I found myself apologizing a lot. One big negative was without communicating first with my husband they deactivated our cruise card. He found out when he went to buy drinks for our guests. He then had to go to the "front desk" to straighten it out. They should have notified him of the problem by calling our room and leaving a message. It was embarrassing. We expected to see a show every night but didnt. We've decided Carnival is out to please the under 40 crowd. We will not go back.

Great room. No complaints.